The Danger Report was commissioned to be outlined back in 2015 and is 167 pages of what dangers and disruptions the real estate agent, brokerage and associations could be facing in the coming years.
Welcome to season 2 episode 8 of The Face To Face Podcast with Jay Kinder and Michael Reese.
In this episode, Jay and Michael are revisiting The Danger Report.
So 3 years after the release of The Danger Report, Jay and Michael are revisiting it and reviewing what they had right and what they had wrong in the report.
(RELATED: Check Out The Danger Report)
The Danger Report Revisited – Disruption In Real Estate
Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect to learn in this episode:
- What disruptions are Real Estate Agents facing?
- What disruptions are the Real Estate Brokers facing?
- What disruptions are Real Estate Associations facing?
- What makes a successful Real Estate business model?
- All this plus much more insanely valuable content for today’s Real Estate Agent.
ARE YOU A SUBSCRIBER TO THE FACE TO FACE PODCAST?
Don’t miss a beat and stay up to date with all our podcast episodes.
If you are getting value from these episodes (that’s what we are striving for)then subscribe on iTunes and while you’re over there leave us a review. We would appreciate the love! Click here to subscribe and review.